5.19.2004

What's for dinner

It's hard to resist fresh asparagus at this time of the year. When it's in season, I want to eat it every day. It also is hard to resist taking pictures of your dinner when you're about to eat this:



I got needles last night so I can start on Sueet. I also stumbled across a knitalong, being hosted by Unfurnished Brooklyn. Hooray for my 1st knitalong!

Someday, there's going to be a clothes swap at my house, and when there is, I'm going to read this thread at Get Crafty.

I got a little bit done on my Vintage Knits camisole. Only 2.5 in left until I finish the back piece!



There's one place where my column of eyelets is a little wonky, but I'm trying to ignore it. I know a good knitter would've ripped it back to the wonky place and redone it, but at the rate I'm going with this project, it would be December before I finished it if I did that. So I'm not gonna. So there.



No comments: