5.19.2005

See me on HGTV!



Although the HGTV website hasn't been updated yet, I'm almost certain that my episode of Crafters Coast to Coast is going to air tomorrow. Yay!

They filmed it back in January, so I've been waiting and waiting and waiting to find out when it would be on. Finally, the time has come!

In case you're curious, I'm making a bird mobile in my main segment, and I do a short segment at the end where I make a flower brooch.

I'm so nervous to see how it came out. They filmed me doing all sorts of crazy, crazy stuff... I had to pretend to fly out of the sunroof of a car (while it was sleeting!), and they made me serenade myself with my collection of toy instruments (so silly!), I had to juggle yarn really badly (and they threw it at me!)....

So, needless to say it should be very entertaining and super silly!

Oh, and if all goes well, my Henry cat will be making his TV debut, too! Yay!

P.S. And my shop is gonna reopen tomorrow - just in time for my TV debut! Hooray!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

yaaaaay ileana! i won't be able to watch but i hope you'll be able to post a clip! and i can't wait to see your site update! congrats on everything <3