11.06.2005

india*romeo update!



I just finished a huge ginormous update. I didn't get any new bags up yet, but I did add some new stationery, new scarves, and new skirts! That's right, skirts. I'm on a clothing kick. I'm dreaming of pleats and darts and ruffles and piping and patch pockets and I'm itching to make more. Keep your eyes peeled. Oh, and there will be shirts and hoodies sometime soon, too, but how soon depends on how quickly I can get caught up.

If you notice any wonky links or anything, let me know. I was in a hurry. Now I'm off to answer emails, pack up 2 consignment orders, finish some CR business, and then I will crash out on the couch in front of the boob tube to cut more paper birds out. My episode of Crafters Coast to Coast re-runs on HGTV next Tuesday morning (the 15th), so I want to have a few ready in case anyone happens to be up at 7:30 in the morning to see it and wants to order one!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Everything looks so fresh and inviting! Good luck on the busy season!

Ileana said...

Thank you!

Mia Charro said...

I´ve seen your blog, and your store and all that you create and i must say:
WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW, MAAGGGGIICCCAAALL.