6.09.2005

farmer's flowers



originally uploaded by
indiaromeo

Part-time work definitely agrees with me. I took a whole week off from work *and* the computer, and I swear, it was the best thing I've done all year. I got so much business done, which was something I desperately needed to do since ICE and Renegade are quickly approaching. (9 days until ICE! Hooray! And yikes!!)

One of the best things I did was to take a leisurely trip to the farmer's market to browse for homegrown veggies and fresh flowers. I bought these poppies from one of the vendors. Aren't they pretty? They smelled like watermelon. Too bad they only lasted for a day.

Even though I've been back at work for a few days, I'm still not back into the swing of things. I'm still not caught up with my email either. I only have about a zillion more messages to go....

No comments: