6.22.2005

Look out, here we come!

Thanks to everyone who came out last weekend to the Indie Craft Experience in Atlanta! It was a whole lot of fun, and I had a really great time. If you were there, I hope you did, too!

Next on the agenda is the Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn. Boy oh boy am I excited! I've been sewing up a storm to get ready for this, so I'll have tons of new stuff making its debut in New York. Yay! If you're anywhere near the Big Apple, you really should try to come! And don't forget to swing by my booth to say hello! I'm in booth #94. Here's the scoop:


June 25-26th (That's this weekend, y'all!)
10:30 am until 5 pm
at McCarren Park in Williamsburg, Brooklyn

For maps, a list of vendors, and other tidbits of helpful information, visit: www.renegadecraft.com


For those of you who can't make it out to Renegade, never fear... When I get back from New York, I'll be doing a major shop update, so if you'll just hold on to your hats for just a teeny bit longer, I promise you won’t be disappointed. You'll get to see some of the new goodies, too.

Yikes! Must get back to work... We leave tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! :D Have fun!! I hope it's a success!