8.12.2005

Southeastern Swag Market, here I come!

I'm busily working away at some new treats for this Sunday's Southeastern Swag Market. If you're in the NC/VA area, you should come on down. It should be a lot of fun! It's this Sunday (August 14th) at the Squire Recreation Center in Danville, VA from 2-5 pm. You can find maps, directions, and a list of vendors at the event's website.

If you stop by, tell me that you found out about the event through my site, and I might have a special treat for ya!

These are two new bags that I sewed up this morning - they're small, but very roomy on the inside. They'll be making their debut at the SSM, and will be on the site shortly thereafter. I've got a bunch more cut in all sorts of yummy new fabrics, and will be sewing them up this afternoon - keep an eye out!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the bags...especially the yellow one!

Ileana said...

thanks! :)