8.01.2005

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

A couple of weeks ago, I received some very good news. Unfortunately, I was sworn to secrecy, and couldn't share the details until August 1st.

It is now officially August 1st, so I can spill the beans. Hooray!

Here's the secret:



I won! So did my friend Erika at Mellifluous Couture, and Janice at Copacetique! Lots of other wonderful and talented folks won, too! Yay!

I'm honored, stoked, pleased, tickled, overjoyed, stunned, and completely bowled-over that I won.

But even more than that, I'm so overwhelmed with feelings of thanks because I know that the only reason why I won is because of you (yes, you!), the nice folks who were kind enough to vote for me.

To each and every one of you who voted for me, I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart. I wish I could give you all hugs and kisses. It means so much to me that you would even remotely think that I deserve this honor. I'm so touched. I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have friends like you.

Thank you.

xoxoxo,
Ileana

No comments: